Call for abstracts - Understanding Society Conference: Combining Biological and Social Data
Researchers from all disciplines are invited to submit abstracts for the upcoming Understanding Society conference on combining biological and social data.
Combining Biological and Social Data will take place at Broadway House in London on 6 December 2018 and will give researchers the opportunity to showcase current and ongoing work based on Understanding Society biomarker, genetics and epigenetics data. Work in progress is welcome and there will be plenty of opportunities during the conference for feedback and discussion.
The call for abstracts is now open and closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 1 October 2018. Abstracts will be reviewed by the conference organising committee and the authors of successful submissions will be notified by mid-October.
If you are interested in attending the conference, registration will open on 15 October 2018. The conference is free to attend but you will need to register in advance.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts must be based on analysis of the Understanding Society biomarker, genetics or epegenetics data
- Abstracts based on ongoing analysis are welcome as long as the analysis is completed by the time of the conference so results can be presented
- Abstracts from all disciplines are welcomed
- The abstract must be a maximum of 250 words with the following headings: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion
- Abstract titles should not exceed 25 words
- Successful abstracts will be invited for oral presentations of 20 minutes in length, plus 10 minutes for questions