Understanding Society has online training courses for those unable to attend our regular ‘hands-on’ workshops.
The current online training courses:
How to sign-up
- Go to https://moodlex.essex.ac.uk
- If you are at the University of Essex or at a UK Federation institution then click on “Single Sign-On” and follow the prompts to log in using your institutional login and password.
- If you are not at the University of Essex or a UK Federation, click on “Create new account” to create a MoodleX account and then log in using that account.
- After you have logged in click on “Courses” in the top menu bar and then click on “All Courses” from the drop-down menu. Next click on “Institute for Social and Economic Research (ISER)”. This will display a list of our online courses.
- Click on the course you want to enroll and then click on “Enrol me” to enrol.
If you have any problems enrolling on these courses please email User Support. If you are a University of Essex user please contact the IT help desk.