Innovation panel competition
Have you got a worthy research idea, but need certain data to carry out your work? Are you a researcher wanting to develop an experimental or methodological element
Enter the Innovation Panel competition, and you could get the opportunity to test-bed your experiment. See our Call for Proposals
- Researchers submit ideas for an experiment or test to be carried in the subsequent wave or waves of the Innovation Panel
- The proposed research design must have an experimental or methodological element.
- Read the exact criteria and eligibility before applying or for more questions email: Annette Jäckle.
Why enter the competition?
- The chance to access rich household data, you can’t get through other research channels.
- The IP competition is a test-bed for new and existing projects without the associated cost.
- Understanding Society will provide you with a high level of support throughout your research.
- A chance to be interviewed by the communications team and feature on the Understanding Society website.
How do I apply?
- The competition is now closed – entries will reopen in Spring 2019.