Sibling configurations, educational aspiration and attainment
ISER Working Paper Series
- First-born girls do the best
- Firstborn girls are the best at life
- For higher achievers hire firstborns
- Do big sisters really do best?
- Firstborn daughters are the most ambitious children, research finds
- Are older siblings more ambitious?
- Female and firstborn success
- Born winners: the daughters growing up in first place
- First-born best placed to succeed
- Firstborn girls 'most likely to be successful'
- The girls born to be a success
- Female and firstborn in the family? Then you're the one who's most likely to succeed
- First born child and female? Then you’re more likely to be a success
- Firstborn children really do excel, reveals groundbreaking study
- Examining sibling configuration effects on young people's educational aspiration and attainment