Briefing: health and care of older people in England 2017
- Urgent government cash injection required to meet 'invisible' social care need
- Social care for the elderly at risk of 'total collapse', says Age UK report
- English social care system for elderly facing 'complete collapse'
- Elderly left 'trapped in beds' amid fears care sector will collapse
- OAPs are snub: cuts to social care leave 1.2million elderly Brits without vital assistance for basic tasks like eating or dressing themselves
- 'Borrowed time' to save social care system from collapse
- Frail, elderly people 'left to struggle alone'