A new generational contract: the final report of the Intergenerational Commission
This report contains the Commission’s conclusions, drawing on a deep and wide-ranging examination of the experiences and prospects of different generations in Britain.
It provides a comprehensive analysis of the intergenerational challenges the country faces and sets out a policy programme to tackle them.
- Tax on pensioners proposed to heal inter-generational divide
- Give millennials £10k to ease generation gap, think tank says
- Give millennials £10,000 each to tackle generation gap, says thinktank
- Give millennials £10,000 each and make pensioners pay national insurance, influential commission says
- Give U.K. millennials $13,500 to tackle wealth gap, report says