Understanding Society COVID-19 Survey, Wave 1, April 2020: health and caring
AuthorsMichaela Benzeval, Cara L. Booker and Meena Kumari
In this briefing we take a first look at the health data, where appropriate comparing with data from Wave 9 (2017/18) of the Understanding Society main survey.
- Health and caring briefing note - https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/sites/default/files/downloads/general/ukhls_briefingnote_covid_health_final.pdf
- Understanding Society - COVID-19 research - https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/research/themes/covid-19
- Britons with life-threatening conditions denied care during pandemic
- The health impact of the pandemic: NHS hospital treatments for long-term health conditions fall by over 60% in April
- 60% of cancer patients miss treatment during first month of the pandemic