Insights 2020 is published today
Understanding Society has launched its ninth Insights report. This year we focus on three areas of research: social integration, work and health, and geographical mobility.
Each year Understanding Society publishes Insights - showcasing innovative research which uses data from the Study and has relevance to policy makers.
Policy commentators include:
- Adeeba Malik, QED Foundation
- Fiona Aldridge, Learning and Work Institute
- Andrew Carter, Centre for Cities
Insights 2020 focuses on highly topical policy issues and each chapter tackles a different issue.
- Chapter one looks at social integration and cohesion
- Chapter two investigates the relationship between work and health
- Chapter three studies how people’s geographic location can affect their health, education and family
- Chapter four reviews the latest policy fellowships which use Understanding Society data.
Insights is formally launched today at a discussion event debating social integration and cohesion. You can follow the event via the Understanding Society twitter.
How to access Insights 2020
- Download a PDF of Insights 2020
- For a paper copy of the publication, please email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org and state: ‘Insights Postal Request’ in the subject line.