What do we know about nonresident fathers?
AuthorsEloise Poole, Svetlana Speight, Margaret O'Brien, Sara Connolly and Matthew Aldrich
- Britain's 130,000 estranged fathers: study reveals one in eight divorced fathers has lost all contact with their children
- Britain's 130,000 estranged fathers
- What do we know about nonresident fathers? Tables
- Britain's 130,000 absent dads: one in five fathers lose contact with children from earlier relationships
- Dads that don't live with their children: how many stay in touch?
- Hi there, remember me? I'm the man who used to be your father
- Nine in ten fathers say they keep in contact with non-resident children
- Research finds nine in ten fathers keep in touch with non-resident children