The good childhood report 2019
We are calling on the Government to introduce national measurement of well-being for all children aged 11-18 to be undertaken through schools and colleges once a year. This would enable the experiences of young people to be recorded and issues acted upon for future generations.
The Good Childhood Report 2019 is the eighth in our annual series and alongside the latest trends in children’s well-being, also looks at family, financial circumstance, multiple disadvantage and what children and young people think about the future.
- Children in UK least happy they have been in a decade, says report
- Social media and body image are making our children the unhappiest for 25 years
- Love Island blamed for giving young boys body image issues because of ripped Islanders
- Childhood report: One quarter of a million UK children unhappy
- Hundreds of thousands of UK children 'unhappy' with life - report